Contact the Chancellor
Contact Us Today
While we are remote, please utilize the following contact methods to connect with us:
To schedule a meeting with Chancellor Reddy, please contact his Executive Assistant Elizabeth Wyatt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other inquiries can be directed to either of the following staff members:
Ways to Contact
Reach out to my office via email at email@example.com.
Connect with me on LinkedIn online.
University of Colorado Colorado Springs
1420 Austin Bluffs Parkway
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Other Ways to Connect
- Request for Chancellor's Attendance or Participation
- To request Chancellor Venkat Reddy to appear or speak at your event, please call 719-255-3436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Complaints and Appeals
- UCCS encourages students to report complaints so that the university may discuss them in a professional manner. See the Ethics and Compliance Program Student Complains/Appeals process.
- CU Board of Regents
- The Board of Regents consists of nine members serving staggered six-year terms, one elected from each of Colorado's seven congressional districts and two from the state at-large. cu.edu/regents
- CU President Mark Kennedy
- University of Colorado President Mark R. Kennedy is the CEO and chief academic officer of the University of Colorado. cu.edu/office-president
- Campus Org Charts
- The Vice Chancellor for Administration and Finance maintains up-to-date org charts for each university division: uccs.edu/vcaf/campus-org-charts